Epic Outdoor Activities To Try When In Singapore With Your Squad
If you're staying in Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay with your squad and are looking for excitement and adventure, you'll be pleased to learn that the area has a lot of epic outdoor activities to try. Here are five fun things to do in Singapore:
1. Forest Adventure Forest Adventure in Bedok Reservoir Park is always an exhilarating experience, involving numerous treetop challenges. If you're up for it, why not get your team to attempt the Grand Course? It's jam-packed with zip lines and obstacle courses to really test your physical ability and mental strength. Out of all the outdoor activities in Singapore, it's the perfect way to get active and bond with your squad. Be challenged by this awesome obstacle courses and conquer your fear of heights! Along the journey, there are guides on hand to assist and provide you some safety briefing before you embark on the courses. And, of course, keeping you safe! Make sure you stay hydrated as the weather can be very humid.
2. Surfing at Wave House, Sentosa Get your friends together and head to the tiny island of Sentosa, known for its predominately man-made beaches, beautiful landscape and for being the hub of fun water-based activities to do in Singapore. The Wave House Sentosa is the place to go; a simulated wave surfing attraction bang in the middle of Siloso Beach. Even complete novices will soon be catching man-made waves that reach heights of up to 3 metres in the FlowBarrel and FlowRider wave pools.
3. Combat Skirmish Singapore If you're looking for a team-building and bonding activity with your homies, then check out Combat Skirmish at Fort Siloso, which is also on Sentosa Island, Singapore, which offers outdoor laser tag combat games for all ages. You can play exciting combat games on the very ground Japanese and English troops fought during WWII. With 13 different types of gun installed with state-of-the-art technology, it's one of the most unforgettable outdoor activities in Singapore.
4. GX-5 Xtreme Swing If you're feeling brave, why not challenge the squad to this terrifying ride? It's located in Clarke Quay and you'll hear the screams as you approach. GX-5 Xtreme Swing involves rapid flying and free fall thrills. It's one of the best places to visit in Singapore but is not recommended straight after dinner!
5. Kayaking at MacRitchie Reservoir Park Kayaking – it's a great bonding activity for your crew, as well as being a great exercise. One of the best places to visit in Singapore is the MacRitchie Reservoir Park where you can hire kayaks from the Paddle Lodge. If you're a novice at kayaking, you'll only be allowed to hire the 'sit-on-top' kayaks for safety. This means you will get pretty wet so bring a change of clothes. If you and your friends are experts, you can have fun in the competitive zones. See if you can spot some of the many macaques that fly around the area looking for picnic scraps. It's cash payment only so bring plenty of coins.
Stay in touch and connected to all our news and happenings